Recomendations on good durable value push/pull trolley

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi,

My trolley was a cheap one from sports direct (cost £12.99) did me well and lasted over a year but really didn't like it- was flimsy and fell over a lot; eventually it snapped and had to be binned.

Looking for a good durable push/pull trolley that won't break the bank anything up to £100-£120 would be ideal.

Any recomendations.

It needs to be quite compactable as I will will be looking to leave this in my half locker at the club so one that folds small or at least has removable wheels. I have looked at the Clicgear rovic and been best I've seen online but not seen it in the flesh. It seems sturdy enough too that it's not gonna fall apart or topple over easy.

Anybody make any other recomendations and ideas where to buy for cheap? Looking to maybe get one now while sales are still on.

G

guest100718

There was a link in the main forum for some clickgear ones going cheap on Amazon. My friend has the powakaddy push trolley and it folds up very small. i think he paid around 80 for it.

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks Paddy... checked online and think Powakaddy twinline 4.0 looks even more compact so will maybe get that one at £122

G

guest100718

Thanks Paddy... checked online and think Powakaddy twinline 4.0 looks even more compact so will maybe get that one at £122

Yes twinline is the one, his is the 2 and its still going strong.

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Funnily enough that was the other one I was looking at. Was going to take the plunge today but think I'll wait until I've measured the locker and make sure they fit.

Daffy2.0

Hacker
Visit site
I just bought this

49.99 at American Golf
252216-2.jpg

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ended up getting the qwikfold one as watched the direct golf YouTube clip and can detach the wheels and they have it for £103. I seen the masters one but worry a bit too big for my half locker when folded cheers

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
ive got a powercaddie push trolley just sitting in the shed, still plenty of life in it and the wheels come off to fit in a locker (it was in one of mine for a while) you can have it for free.

Im going to Glasgow Gailes meet in March and can bring it along to that if you like?

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks Patrick very kind but just bought one from DG... never know might take you up on it if this one is carp and fallen to pieces by then....

Really looking forward to it just need to get more practice in so not to give myself a total showing up- conditions the now aint helping though the range only tells you so much.