Reccomendations for Golf trip June 2020 for stag doo

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Surely it has to be South of Birmingham as they all live London and would not know where The NE or Leeds are. What is the golf standard and are they looking for serious golf or hacking around and then somewhere with plenty of Nightlife.

Nottingham seems a good option

Diamond

Visit site
Thanks guys. I have passed all the advice onto my brother in law. He says he would prefer to go abroad depending on cost. So any suggestions on reasonably priced golf holidays abroad?

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Thanks guys. I have passed all the advice onto my brother in law. He says he would prefer to go abroad depending on cost. So any suggestions on reasonably priced golf holidays abroad?

Speak to a Golfbreak.com or YourGolfTravel or Lotus Supertravel - Vilamoura is the obvious, or La Cala in Spain - explain the budget and golf level - they'll sort you out

Cost of air travel is the biggest variable -earlier you book, cheaper it is. Don't forget renting clubs v cost of taking your own!

Diamond

Visit site
Speak to a Golfbreak.com or YourGolfTravel or Lotus Supertravel - Vilamoura is the obvious, or La Cala in Spain - explain the budget and golf level - they'll sort you out

Cost of air travel is the biggest variable -earlier you book, cheaper it is. Don't forget renting clubs v cost of taking your own!

The flight to Faro is £248 without the adds ons (seat, luggage clubs). I am going to Bilbao end of June and taking my own clubs have a hard case travel bag. Its not my decision in the end but I would rather play Belfry or Nefyn or Sherwood etc

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Exactly... we book Faro as soon as it comes out for about for about £50...then a couple of months later, it's up where you mentioned.

If the group are occasional golfers/high handicappers, Bournemouth could be a shout. Plenty of hotels at all prices - and some easier courses (Queens, Meyrick) - What is Dudsbury like? And there are the famous courses too if needed.

A Belfry or Celtic Manor have everything on site. 3 courses at both, you get some love/hate comments about all... but once you are there, everything on site! (and expensive beer!)

Lots of choice!