Reader fitting opportunity (Scotland) - Nike Vapor drivers

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
We Welsh members never get anything!!!! :whistle: ( Scots cant moan today!)

All Jokes aside its a fantastic opportunity and I wish everyone who enters the best of luck!

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
Too far for me, gutted! But I have been chatting to Alistair Brown at Archerfield and he has been incredibly helpful, really gone above and beyond to help me. So the lucky ones are in for a great day!

Lanark_Golfer

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Heard nothing but good reports about the new Nike offerings and a new Big Dog is what I could be doing with, the R11S is ready for the naughty step. The setup at Archerfield is also top class and a short drive so I'm in :thup:

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
I love Nike so much I have NIKE tattood on my forehead. Plus I have tattoos of Rory on one bum cheek and Tiger on the other, and one of Paul Casey on my neck. Keeping it classy.

Also all my clothes are deliberately accessorized to match that 'yellowy green essence of radioactive material' colour they are using on the new Vapor range. Travel to the venue will not be a problem as I live in one of the big dustbins they have at Archerfield, eking an existence from the left over scraps people throw away. So I'm in. ;)

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I love Nike so much I have NIKE tattood on my forehead. Plus I have tattoos of Rory on one bum cheek and Tiger on the other, and one of Paul Casey on my neck. Keeping it classy.

Also all my clothes are deliberately accessorized to match that 'yellowy green essence of radioactive material' colour they are using on the new Vapor range. Travel to the venue will not be a problem as I live in one of the big dustbins they have at Archerfield, eking an existence from the left over scraps people throw away. So I'm in. ;)

Ha ha quality

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
No need for another Driver - the JPX850 works like a dream!

Now if we were talking Putter (or Wedges) then what's a few hundred miles! :whistle:

Well done GM!
Great opportunity for the more locationally-challenged forumites! ;)

Crawfy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
An upgrade to my Nike VRS was on the birthday list, and the Pro who I get lessons with was at the Vapor launch at Archerfield. He was blown away by the facility and performance of the clubs. Even if I don't win, I've promised myself a visit there. With a bag full of Nike sticks it would be rude not too.