Rangefinder

Bwgan

Hacker
Visit site
Anyone got any good reviews on rangefinders? Not looking at the brightest and best bushnell, maybe the tier below, shotscope, motocaddy etc.? Currently have a G10 Garmin for F/M/B

Goldie

Club Champion
Visit site
I bought the Aofar £99 model off Amazon last week which has slope on/off and flag lock. Played at the weekend with it and it was everything I had hoped for...locked onto flags easily, even in the dingy, overcast, rain showers that we were subject to. Feels nice in the hand, not too heavy, easy to locate the buttons, and the manual focus works well. The case is identical to my mates Bushnell just with a different logo. Can't go wrong for under a ton.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Precision Pro. Look no further.

excellent range finder. Free battery replacements for life. Great customer service.

Boomy

Visit site
I went to look at Rangefinders with a local pro, I explained that I have a Garmin watch with F/M/B on and his immediate response was “do you really need a rangefinder as well?” He went on to explain that unless you’re really at the pointy end and very consistent with accurate shots and distance control then playing towards the middle of the green is the way to go - makes sense.

Last edited:

AAC

Visit site
My Bushnell screen expired and I couldn't get any customer service from them, so out of principle they were off my shopping list. I bought the Bozily one for under £100, I had low expectations !!, but wait after about 6 rounds it has performed faultlessly, so, so far it gets a thumbs up from me, and the added bonus is its re-chargeable. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Have used the busnell in the past good but pricey. Have got two friends with the Precision Pro and they rave on about them. Also heard good things about the Volvik one as well and it's under £200