Rangefinder or garmin watch

Had a look online today. Quite like the look of the ones that look like a smart watch so garmin s10, s20 or x40 . Read online the s10 is the latest but the s20 is better. Any one stand out as the best out of these three?

D

Deleted member 1147

There is also the Bushnell laser, which has the built in gps; best of both worlds ?

Ordered the garmin s20 it’s coming today. Can I sync it to my ipad to get all the extra stats or does it have to be a smart phone ?

Grantley1988

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The only problem I have with using my phone is, every time I need a distance, having to unlock it (by code if I'm wearing my sunglasses and it can't recognise my face), then reopen the app (it always seems to have gone into the backgroud when the phone locks), which just takes too long. Anybody got any tips to deal with this? I have an iPhone XR. I have an Apple Watch as well but I don't like wearing a watch when I play

Next time this happens, when the screen is locked. Look in the top left corner where the time usually is. There will be a red microphone or blue arrow depending on which app you are using. Just press the icon and it will take you back into the app without needing to unlock your phone.