RAFFLE FOR H4H- Benross Ripspeed 2 10 degrees MINT

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi folks,

To cut a long story short, I bought a few drivers recently, tried loads at AG and borrowed a few from elsewhere. One of the drivers just pipped the Benross Ripspeed 2, which rickg sold me at a really decent price.

The driver is in mint condition (rick played a couple of rounds with it, and I hit 30 balls max at the range).

10 degrees, regular shaft and Golf Pride grip- all in 9.5 out of 10 condition. Includes head cover.

IMG_0168_2.jpgIMG_0169_2.jpgIMG_0170_2.jpgIMG_0171_2.jpgIMG_0172_2.jpgIMG_0173_2.jpg

Raffle for H4H Rules

I am only looking to recover some of the costs I paid but thought it might be worth trying out a raffle format to raise some cash for H4H.

Tickets cost £5 and you can send payment now via paypal to david-clarke@live.co.uk

Include your forum name as a reference. I will make a draw in the next few days, so get your entry in soon. You can buy as many tickets as you like.

I'm sure most of you know me well enough to trust me to run this fairly- might even do a video of the draw (worth the price of the ticket alone, I'm sure :confused:).

Good luck :thup::thup::thup:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good work! If i didn't have 2 drivers already!!

But just need to re-iterate how good and under rated these clubs are! worth a punt for a fiver lads!

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Going to need a lot more entrants to make this feasible. Come on folks- fiver a ticket.

If we can get 6-10 more people in by the end of the day, I will do the draw.