R1's for £99

D

Deleted member 17920

That's still a really good deal. Even if it's clearance that's a giveaway price

chrisg

Head Pro
Visit site
a bargain it may be, but it sure is ugly!!!!!!! the thing on the underside is hideous, it looks like a stuck on after thought!!! (dons tin hat in self preservation)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Isnt this the company theres already a thread on about appalling customer service? Obviously an attractive price but not sure Id be spending on a big ticket item with them. Pretty sure if im thinking of the right place they have some bargain ball deals usually too

D

Deleted member 15344

Golf Depot ?

Wouldn't touch them regardless of their prices.

Dan1984

Club Champion
Visit site
Isnt this the company theres already a thread on about appalling customer service? Obviously an attractive price but not sure Id be spending on a big ticket item with them. Pretty sure if im thinking of the right place they have some bargain ball deals usually too

While I can totally believe what's been said about their customer service, I have to admit I've been there today and experienced excellent customer service from the owner himself!! And even walked away with a few bargains!, this is the 4th time I've been there now and I'm yet to leave dissatisfied

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
While I can totally believe what's been said about their customer service, I have to admit I've been there today and experienced excellent customer service from the owner himself!! And even walked away with a few bargains!, this is the 4th time I've been there now and I'm yet to leave dissatisfied
I have to add to this,a while back I ordered a fleece from Golf Depot online, I accidently ordered two by clicking twice, I phoned the shop up and told the manager what I had done and he said no problem and would sort it.I went back on their website 10 minutes later and he did what he said and removed one of the orders, had no problems with them.

Dave B

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I posted in another thread I wasn't going to buy any more golf clubs in the new year :whistle:

The good news is it's not the new year :D

I'll probably get £60-70 for my RBZ on ebay as it has the Matrix Ozik HD6 TP shaft fitted so for a £30 upgrade it's too good a deal to turn down.

By the way, Merry Xmas

Scottjd1

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Ive ordered things and not had any probs, once I think out of stock and i changed for something else.

Am tempted...

R1 or RBZ??

D

Deleted Member 1156

I posted in another thread I wasn't going to buy any more golf clubs in the new year :whistle:

The good news is it's not the new year :D

I'll probably get £60-70 for my RBZ on ebay as it has the Matrix Ozik HD6 TP shaft fitted so for a £30 upgrade it's too good a deal to turn down.

By the way, Merry Xmas

Actually it's more likely to be a downgrade if the matrix shaft works for you. Taylormade stock shafts are pretty cack, do yourself a favour and stick with the RBZ. :thup:

3Sixty

Medal Winner
Visit site
I decided to go for it in the end.

Why not.

Looking forward to seeing if OnlineGolf have any decent offers in their "Flash sale" at 3pm.