R&A Am Championship 2021

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Great news that Mark, looking forward to getting to play Enville next year 👍🏻
It’s superb Stu. The Highgate is a heathland type course. Excellent variety of holes. The Lodge has 9 heathland holes and 9 holes in a mature forest which is very Woburn like. Had a great day out there a few years ago.

D

Deleted member 1147

No problem just message me at some stage.
Would love a knock next year, if I’m fit and healthy.🤞
I’ve not really managed to get out and about playing this year.☹️

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Good capture for Nairn. It'll be interesting to see what the changes have done for the course.

Nairn Dunbar also getting some good recognition.
The new green keeper has made an impact already, course is in much better conditions now and lots of Tree's removed. I think the R&A liked it when the Boys Qual was heard there a couple of years ago. just rejoined for the winter again

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Wonder how long till the thread is derailed again.

Derailed?
You're one of the last I'd expect to post such rubbish.

If a poster is so precious that they don't want anything other than their subject spoken about then perhaps they should say so at the start, maybe something along the lines of:

"I started this thread and I don't want it going off topic to include anything else, so there."

I think that a good percentage of the replies re Enville were made tongue in cheek as a reaction to the OP's comment #6.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Derailed?
You're one of the last I'd expect to post such rubbish.

If a poster is so precious that they don't want anything other than their subject spoken about then perhaps they should say so at the start, maybe something along the lines of:

"I started this thread and I don't want it going off topic to include anything else, so there."

I think that a good percentage of the replies re Enville were made tongue in cheek as a reaction to the OP's comment #6.

No shoot Sherlock! Wouldn't have worked that out for myself. Cheers.