Quick thanks to GM for posting my review and sending the prize.

dontfancythisputt

Club Champion
Visit site
As the title suggests got a review published and received the £50 AG voucher.

Been waiting a while to see what I needed but saw that AG are currently running an offer that if you buy any full priced golf top you get trousers half price, all brands included across the clothing range I believe.

So got a nice summer coloured polo and some good quality Addidas trousers all within the £50. Can't grumble at that.:thup:

At least now I can give the appearance of knowing how to play a bit for the 30-40 odd minutes before I hit the first tee shot:D

No replies needed just note of thanks to GM.

woody69

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You got a £50 voucher? I got nothing for the review they posted for me. They did send me a DVD on the Rules of Golf when they used one of the questions I asked in the rules section.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
You got a £50 voucher? I got nothing for the review they posted for me. They did send me a DVD on the Rules of Golf when they used one of the questions I asked in the rules section.

you might have been in the forum review as opposed to sending your review directly to GM Towers

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

Depends on what section the review was in. If it was the forum section you get nowt, ewuipment reviews in the reader review section get AG vouchers and course teviews get FJ gear

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site

not the same thing I'm afraid Woody

gear reviews we use get AG vouchers
course reviews we use get FJ gear
rules queries we use get the rules DVD

woody69

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
you might have been in the forum review as opposed to sending your review directly to GM Towers

Depends on what section the review was in. If it was the forum section you get nowt, ewuipment reviews in the reader review section get AG vouchers and course teviews get FJ gear

not the same thing I'm afraid Woody

gear reviews we use get AG vouchers
course reviews we use get FJ gear
rules queries we use get the rules DVD

Well that's me told! :D Wasn't a moan I promise!