Quality of balls-golf ones of course!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Do any pro shops sell pick ups these days ? When i first started i never bought a new ball. You can get some decent graded balls, on ebay, which are worth a look.

goldenbare

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Do any pro shops sell pick ups these days ? When i first started i never bought a new ball. You can get some decent graded balls, on ebay, which are worth a look.
our muni pro does, picked up by all the b***y dog walkers on the course, who sell them to him, then he sells them back to all the hackers for 50p/£1/£1.50 a time.
:(
to stay with the thoughts on the thread, I'm another 333 man ;)

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
our proshop sells odd balls at £1 a pop, too much I think.
no idea where he gets them, not from our course.

I started out getting 50 lake balls from AG, OK they're never going to perform as new but at that stage it hardly matters

philly169

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
aye just ordered 36 for 14.99... bargaintastic :)

got some nike pd softs aswell that came with my bag, might last me a few rounds at least ;)

I tried the Callaway Big Bertha's, they were OK. Srixon AD333 were spot on for me as a high handicapper, but I had a play with the Nike Power Distance Soft today and they actually felt quite nice....

As a high handicapper, I don't like buying expensive new balls - I buy bulk Pearl/Grade A's off ebay (50xbig bertha's for £18)

Going to stock up on Srixon's later this month!