Best colour for golf balls?

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think that for getting children interested in the game, different colours will become more common. My daughter loves the pink balls and my son uses light blue. I have a feeling that in the coming years, white, whilst still dominant, will not be as popular as it once was.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have some issues following the ball in certain light and yellow definitely helps but at certain times of the year the issue of looking for it amongst leaves makes it a real hassle. At least we don't still have the Ping two tone balls

Ian_Bristol

Head Pro
Visit site
I use Callaway truvis balls they are white but with red football check marking , very easy to find and look slightly bigger but are the same size as normal balls.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have a couple of boxes of yellow balls, but prefer to use good old white ones for every day use, saving the odd yellow ones I carry for use as a provisional as and when required.
My experience tells me that I seem to spend a lot longer searching for yellow balls than I do white.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thru the winter I play with the prov s that have seen a few rounds action during summer. They take on a light shade of beige.

Shiny new and white is all that's needed any other time

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I've just bought another dozen yellow Srixon AD333 golf balls to (hopefully) get me through the rest of the Winter. They seem to shine like little beacons both in the air and on the ground, as long as you keep them clean. :D