Puttout Mat

HamiltonGuy

Visit site
I have one of these must have got a bit folded in a recent house move. To be honest hadn’t really used it before. I decided to test it out but it’s got creases in it so it makes the ball roll off. I’ve had it flat open for a month now and no better. Anyone managed to resolve this before?

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Mines pretty new so probs makes a difference but it rolls out superb the bottom end curls up a bit but after about 5mins that goes flat too ,I know this sounds stupid but how about hovering a hairdryer over it the heat might help flatten it a bit

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Might be a stupid question but did you try rolling it up and leaving for a couple of days in the provided bag,
Yeah it gets rolled up and put back in the bag every time I’ve finished with it because my young kids will ruin it otherwise .even doing this no problems at all

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Mine too, I do have a small crease on the right side half way up but its just the edge and not the actual matt, and that was after having it down for almost a month treating it just like a carpet, great wee matt