Putting...

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
putting was never a weakness for me, but never a strength and often inconsistent.

Recently I have adjusted my posture in my long game which has helped massively, so started doing the same with my putting. Again it has made a massive difference in consistency, I feel my stroke is very repeatable.

Not saying you do have an issue in this area, but maybe worth your posture and stance being checked, if it is such a simple thing like mine to change then you are quids in

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
I putted the worse i remember putting yesterday.

Played heavily on fast pacy greens, played in a club comp yesterday with slow spongey greens and I was abysmal.

Holed nothing over 6 foot and missed two 4 footers. It wasn't until the 10th that i adjusted and started to putt more consistently but the damage was done by then.

Stupidly despite many many hours practicing with the armlock i left it at home, picked up my normal putter and obviously forgot how to use it. Should have just taken the AL.

Went home, fed the dogs and went to the local course (fast greens) armed with the armlock after retiring the normal putter and my confidence was sky high and I was sinking from some stupid distances and missing nothing under 8 foot.

Funny Game, not made any easier by myself.