Putting Help!

Kezza2k

Hacker
Visit site
Hi
I am posting this thread as I am in major need of advise with "putting"
I am an 8 handicap and I know I am leaving puts out there every round either 3 putting or lipping out for birdy
I have been looking at my equipment ect and recently added weight to my putter, it does feel better but I want to know what other people have tried and succeeded with there putting problems, there is so much out there now I cannot afford to try every putter/grips, or maybe I need to go back to the drawing board and have lessons!
Any help with your experiences will be appreciated

Kieran

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi
I am posting this thread as I am in major need of advise with "putting"
I am an 8 handicap and I know I am leaving puts out there every round either 3 putting or lipping out for birdy
I have been looking at my equipment ect and recently added weight to my putter, it does feel better but I want to know what other people have tried and succeeded with there putting problems, there is so much out there now I cannot afford to try every putter/grips, or maybe I need to go back to the drawing board and have lessons!
Any help with your experiences will be appreciated

Kieran

The answer is V-Easy and will be along shortly!

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks Scouser. I think Kezza has been in touch.
I think this year's V-Easy owners Christmas drinks will have to be moved from my garden shed into a bigger venue, the village hall :)