Putter fitting - midlands

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thinking of treating myself over Xmas to a new putter.

Always struggled feeling comfortable with one off the shelf as am quite short, so always seem to be gripping down and don't get eyes over the ball. I also tend to putt poorly on slow greens.

So looking to get fitted. Any suggestions on where in the midlands to get properly fitted and purchase a new putter? Based in Northampton but will travel a "reasonable" distance..

Cheers

Martin

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I'd definitely be looking at Andy Gorham based in Sutton Coldfield. Loads of goid stuff on Utube to look at

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd definitely be looking at Andy Gorham based in Sutton Coldfield. Loads of goid stuff on Utube to look at

he'll charge the earth and you'll leave with a "yes putter"

have a look at the range of "cure" putters. i know a fitter in Lichfield. these putters are fantastic if you need custom fit due to the level of adjustability they have

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Andy Gorman is excellent, I didn't need a putter fitted I just bought a 39" almost belly putter and stood up more like he goes through on his videos

No more crouching over the ball. Putting has been superb ever since 👍

He was seemore wasn't he ?

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Andy Gorman is excellent, I didn't need a putter fitted I just bought a 39" almost belly putter and stood up more like he goes through on his videos

No more crouching over the ball. Putting has been superb ever since 

He was seemore wasn't he ?

Does he have a website?

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Another one for Ed. Has a fantastic range to choose from, uses Quintic to analyse the stroke etc.

Genuinely a great guy too.

I think he has some deals on for Black Friday too!

Thanks, he was one of the options that popped up in Google that looked interesting actually.