Push Trolley recommendations

nyckuk

Visit site
Hopefully in the new year ill be moving from my very hilly course to a relatively flat one .
So i was going to sell my electric one and move to a push trolley ( Please dont try and convince to not to ive made my mind up :) )

I prefer to get a second-hand one / nearly new unless its a real bargain

Any recommendation or more importantly ones to avoid ..... Must be able to hold a Umbrella in light/moderate wind and fold down relatively small

thanks

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
The Clicgear mentioned above and the Druids trolley are probably the 2 most popular on here. I've the latter and it's fab, very happy with it and highly recommend.

sunshine

Visit site
Hopefully in the new year ill be moving from my very hilly course to a relatively flat one .
So i was going to sell my electric one and move to a push trolley ( Please dont try and convince to not to ive made my mind up :) )

I prefer to get a second-hand one / nearly new unless its a real bargain

Any recommendation or more importantly ones to avoid ..... Must be able to hold a Umbrella in light/moderate wind and fold down relatively small

thanks

Just remove the battery from your electric trolley and hey presto you have a push trolley.

nyckuk

Visit site
Just remove the battery from your electric trolley and hey presto you have a push trolley.
That would make it a very expensive push trolley .Part of my thinking was releasing some funds new trolley around £80-150 and sell mine £300-400
Also i have pushed it before even with the wheels adjusted a normal push trolley glides so much easier