Punch fans

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Thought it was worth having a thread for Punch fans. I think they have a lot of supporters, so we can get together here to discuss team selection, strategy, performance, great merchandise for our team, and Wade's influence and leadership as captain.

I'd take a win of any sort in this first outing, and guess it will be a nail biting finish. I thing we can do it though !

Go Punch !!!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I thought this was just a suggestion.

(I was slow off the mark there, trying to look up the teams for paragraph 2 :LOL:)

Go Smash :love:. The Smash boys will crush you feeble Punchies o_O

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
What is their team kit like? Do they have a home and away kit? What about the goalie?
And how do they arrange a supplier? Are they combining ping athletes, and Nike ones? Who will supply them?

I don’t get the team aspect at all, somehow.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Punch were also the first team to have mascot this morning which is great and part of why their fans are so dedicated. No other team has one yet AFAIK.

I think what the team element brings is adding effectively a Ryder Cup thrill combined with a Players type singles tournament. When you do the math, that's an unbeatable proposition : a double tournament, concentrated into 3 days, making it 2.33 times better than anything the PGA has to offer.
It all about the teams though.
I'm Punch till I die me, and will follow and support them always.