Public golf course??

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Er hang on a minute. As I see it, this is Scotland discriminating against the rest of GB. Giving massive discounts to their own but not to the rest of GB, which they are a part of.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Er hang on a minute. As I see it, this is Scotland discriminating against the rest of GB. Giving massive discounts to their own but not to the rest of GB, which they are a part of.

Some of the other over-priced courses do this such as Kingsbarns. Does this never happen in England, Wales etc? A common practice in America too, they offer local rates in hotels too.

I would prefer the reductions were for all Brits myself.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
And the hits just keep on coming.

That's a real nasty habit you've got there.

Club sandwich at Cooden..... £5.50
Club sandwich at Highwoods......£5.95
Club sandwich at Dunbarnie Links.....£12.00

Now that is value, whether you're American, English or from Fife.

All club sandwiches are not the same……similar to golf courses ?

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
And the hits just keep on coming.

That's a real nasty habit you've got there.

Club sandwich at Cooden..... £5.50
Club sandwich at Highwoods......£5.95
Club sandwich at Dunbarnie Links.....£12.00

Now that is value, whether you're American, English or from Fife.

Ooh I do like a club sandwich! £12 for a club it better deliver - Triple decker, Breast of chicken from a Poulet de Bresse, paige spiranic wearing a bikini serving in a wheres "Sats" look on her face :ROFLMAO:

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ooh I do like a club sandwich! £12 for a club it better deliver - Triple decker, Breast of chicken from a Poulet de Bresse, paige spiranic wearing a bikini serving in a wheres "Sats" look on her face :ROFLMAO:

You're more likely to get Olive from On the buses at ours.

D

Deleted member 18588

Or to stop them protesting too much?

But protesting about what?

Do these people protest about the price of a Rolex or a Bentley.

We might all think the greenfee is ludicrous but it is what it is and the owners' perogative to set it at a level that they think will work commercially.

D

Deleted member 3432

It is a public course. No membership. Pay and play. Simples

Problem lies in the different pay and play pricing structure depending where you live.

We have several members who live in Scotland. If I joined one of them for a game at Dumbarmie he would pay at least half as much as me ??

D

Deleted member 29109

Problem lies in the different pay and play pricing structure depending where you live.

We have several members who live in Scotland. If I joined one of them for a game at Dumbarmie he would pay at least half as much as me ??

Small price to pay for not living in Scotland ?