PS4 golf games.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
The putting in TGC 2019 is fine takes a couple of holes to get used to it but after that it’s straight forward

Now swinging straight and with good tempo on master clubs is where it’s difficult

TGCTours is a great user ran tournament website as well

The PGA tour mode is pretty basic needs a lot of work looks like they rushed it as the partnership was only announced a few month back they have also teamed up with 2k sports so I’m excited for future iterations

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well that was the problem - if I'm even worse at putting on a game than I am in real life then you know something is wrong. :oops:
The putting is awful you are not wrong

8 foot out I’ve lipped out traveling slow .. really slow only to see it slowly roll 20 feet past

Also why can’t you skip the shot!! Just let me skip the visual after playing to speed it up

simmb

Club Champion
Visit site
The putting is awful you are not wrong

8 foot out I’ve lipped out traveling slow .. really slow only to see it slowly roll 20 feet past

Also why can’t you skip the shot!! Just let me skip the visual after playing to speed it up

2019 lets you fast forward every shot, so you don't have to watch it in real time if you don't want to so that's a definite improvement.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
2019 lets you fast forward every shot, so you don't have to watch it in real time if you don't want to so that's a definite improvement.

That’s worth the £25 on it’s own then!!! I mean I don’t mind watching the drives at the start or where my approach goes but the putts when going off the green or just missing and it’s going so slow I just want to skip it

Lee73

Visit site
The golf club 2019 is easily the best and most realistic golf game I’ve played......can be so fustrating like real golf too!! If you get it add me villain1973uk