Prov1's Worth the Money

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
try one but bridgestone will be totally fine as well, prov's def lose brightness very quickly, it was a question i had for the Titleist interview, wonder if that was asked as its what stopped me using them

RobCowan

Assistant Pro
www.carrobes.co.uk
As a high handicapper I was using the Srixon distance balls and quite liked them, although I did spin a few shots off to the right. Played a corporate day at Castle Stuart in October and was given a sleeve of Titleist NXT Tours to use. Didn't think anything of it, but was playing a fair bit better than my 28 handicap.

Well the other week I found the second sleeve that I'd been given and decided to try them out again - what a difference it makes to my game! Dead straight off the driver and good off the irons too (ignoring the numpty factor on the other end of the club). I've now decided that the NXT Tour is my ball of choice, however when I can afford it I will try a few of the others out just to see. It just shows what a difference the ball can make to anyone so it would definitely pay to try sleeves of a selection out.

RobC.

Warbur

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Was in a shop and they had about 10 dozen of these and the black

Sorry chaps - don't mean to hijack the thread but can you remember the name of the shop please? I love the TP Black and would be interested to see if the shop would sell me some mail order.

Homer - I seem to recall you saying in the past that you also liked the black. How did the Penta 3-piece compare please?

Thanks in advance

Graham