Progress (I think)

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
If I was you, I'd change my pro straight away.

His teaching bay is a health & safety hazard. No laughing matter with a ball rattling around the place after I've just piped one off the filing cabinet in the corner - where there's blame.............;)

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fair play for putting this up Homer, glad the lessons are working :thup:

Re the standing up in the swing, are you conscious of it at all?

I guess you've tried to stop it before from what your pro said, why wasn't it successful?

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I still see the same problem with your upper half lifting and pulling back by the top of the backswing. If you freeze your swing at the top you have virtually stood up. I don't understand why you don't concentrate on eradicating that movement before all else. In the old days when I started and had lessons the Pro would put a club over your head and you had to stay down.

You have added a little flourish/dip at the end of the swing but that is not where the problem is. It is the last part of your back swing, and to me that has not changed from the first video. I may be being stupid but why don't you maintain spine angle ?

I am trying to be helpful as I know how much your golf means to you.

Best post on this thread IMO. Sort that out (should take you about 30 mins max I reckon) and you'll see an enormous difference

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Homer. I dont know how much your Pro has taken from you but whatever it has not sorted your problems. I know that you are very dedicated to your golf and have tried hard, this is reflected in your handicap.

I am sure that if I spent an hour with you on the range I could point out your problems with body movement. Have you considered a session with JustOne, I am sure he could get you into better positions through the swing?

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Its coming on Homer but as you know yourself you are coming off the shot quite a bit. I'm sure if you can stop doing that you will get a lot more consistent.