Problems logging in yesterday?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Tried to log in yesterday and blocked immediately, account locked as too many log in attempts. Very odd since I hadn’t tried to log in beforehand and was making my first attempt. Same response for the rest of the day every time I tried to log in. Anyone else have issues yesterday?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've had that a couple of times. Usually a reattempt a little later cures it, once I had to wipe all cache and temp files first.:)

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I've had that a couple of times. Usually a reattempt a little later cures it, once I had to wipe all cache and temp files first.:)

Only use private browsing on iphone and ipad, so no cache to clear ;) I tried three different devices on the day, with the same result on all of them, despite having not attempted to log in before that, on that day. It certainly wasn't me putting an incorrect password in multiple times. I was just wondering if someone really was trying to get into my account, or, it was a technical issue affecting other users on here too.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Only use private browsing on iphone and ipad, so no cache to clear ;) I tried three different devices on the day, with the same result on all of them, despite having not attempted to log in before that, on that day. It certainly wasn't me putting an incorrect password in multiple times. I was just wondering if someone really was trying to get into my account, or, it was a technical issue affecting other users on here too.
Similar thoughts had crossed my mind at the time as well.