Prices Gone Mad??

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Some crazy stuff going on. I saw a used cobra f9 driver sell on ebay for 295 the other day. Surely they are only 250 brand new in shops these days since the speedzone came out.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Some crazy stuff going on. I saw a used cobra f9 driver sell on ebay for 295 the other day. Surely they are only 250 brand new in shops these days since the speedzone came out.
You're assuming that the F9 is still available new.....if its out of stock new the price of a good 2nd hand one will rocket at the moment

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
They are still available new for 250. Can only assume that people new to sport have asdumed ebay is cheapest place to get kit without even looking at shops.

Springveldt

Visit site
I've been thinking about switching out my 4 iron and older M1 3 hybrid for a matching set of 3 and 4 hybrids (probably Epic Flash to match my driver)but the 2nd hand prices are mental. I was watching a couple of them and they went for £170 each.

Was also watching an Arccos set that ended up going for £157 used. I'm assuming it's because no one wants the Gen 3 ones with the £100 a year subscription so the Gen 2 ones are going up in price.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Prob why golf bidder offered me free ups postage for my wedges . Offered me £100 for 3 vokeys sm5

Managed to get £40 each to mates who saved on what they would have paid

Happy days

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
So the other week I bought a G25 hybrid for £90. I just sold the equivalent G20 hybrid for £96. :LOL: I'm sure that G20 only cost me about £70 a year ago.
never ceases to suprise me the amount of chancers who are trying to sell stuff way over the RRP in shops, just been looking at the Buy swap and sell on FB, a current model fender Jazzmaster £200 over the cost new and a couple of used Vokey wedges that are worn and the guy wants £10 more than you can go in th local range and but them new:LOL: