Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

irip

Head Pro
Visit site
Have you tried joining another forum...a football one perhaps?
Hello James. I would like to be an active member on this forum. Football and golf threads.
Unfortunately LiverpoolPhil with his ridiculous statements make it very hard in my opinion to have a discussion or debate on this thread (And other threads at times).

I am just seeing if there is interest in a Football thread where LiverpoolPhil is not allowed to post. Or if this is even allowed/wanted

D

Deleted member 1147

Hello James. I would like to be an active member on this forum. Football and golf threads.
Unfortunately LiverpoolPhil with his ridiculous statements make it very hard in my opinion to have a discussion or debate on this thread (And other threads at times).

I am just seeing if there is interest in a Football thread where LiverpoolPhil is not allowed to post. Or if this is even allowed/wanted
You realise you’re posting on a thread he started - seems ironic!?!

irip

Head Pro
Visit site
You realise you’re posting on a thread he started - seems ironic!?!

Yes I do, but it is also a thread that has been going for years. In different forms (increases by year with each season).

Anyone could of restarted the newer version. (Although i will grant you we know who the favourite was) maybe it should be the "official one"

D

Deleted member 1147

You come across like one of those little brats who takes his bat & ball home when he starts to lose 🥺🥺😩😩😫😫😫😭😭😭😭

irip

Head Pro
Visit site
You come across like one of those little brats who takes his bat & ball home when he starts to lose 🥺🥺😩😩😫😫😫😭😭😭😭
What a bizarre response. You obviously can not have a discussion/debate without resorting to childish name calling.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site

I don’t post on there frequently because I’m not into football but having a thread where one forumer is specifically excluded is a ridiculous notion.

irip

Head Pro
Visit site
Morning Ron

I can understand that but if you have someone who constantly posts the same/similar drivel is there nothing that can be done about it.?

In my opinion and looking I am not alone in my thoughts it would be nice to be able to debate and have banter without said poster ruining it

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Morning Ron

I can understand that but if you have someone who constantly posts the same/similar drivel is there nothing that can be done about it.?

In my opinion and looking I am not alone in my thoughts it would be nice to be able to debate and have banter without said poster ruining it
There are plenty of posters who would fall into that bracket on many of the threads here.
You could just block his posts and enjoy the thread without his input?

D

Deleted member 1740

There are plenty of posters who would fall into that bracket on many of the threads here.
You could just block his posts and enjoy the thread without his input?

Its hard work following a thread with people on ignore, you only lasted 3hrs 😉

D

Deleted member 15344

What a bizarre response. You obviously can not have a discussion/debate without resorting to childish name calling.

Right now none of your posts have sweet FA to do with the thread so if you want to cry and bleat about someone’s contribution either put it in another thread or just ignore the thread.

If you have some input into the subject of the Premier League or football in general then crack on and add your opinion but right now you are adding nothing but crying

irip

Head Pro
Visit site
Right now none of your posts have sweet FA to do with the thread so if you want to cry and bleat about someone’s contribution either put it in another thread or just ignore the thread.

If you have some input into the subject of the Premier League or football in general then crack on and add your opinion but right now you are adding nothing but crying

I am asking if we would like to have a football thread without your input/trolling/drivel. So putting it on the current football thread makes sense.

D

Deleted member 15344

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48782683

Chelsea making Kovacic a perm signing - if he could find the form he had at Inter he would be a very good player in the Prem.

Couple of other “rumours”

Arsenal trying to get Tierney but seems their first offer was miles away from the clubs valuation- quality player though

Think a lot of the clubs are waiting until Copa and ACN finishes before some of the heavy business starts

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Morning Ron

Every forum I have been on has members who think they own it, or are more equal than others. It’s just life, and something we have to deal with in various possible ways.
Just be grateful we aren’t being sold wardrobes;)