Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

A few people post continually utter rubbish just for the sake of posting on here.
Have a look at some of the big post counts.

Only my opinion but I don't see Phil as one of those who posts just for the sake of it.

Get yourself to specsavers immediately 😁😁👍

D

Deleted member 1740

I don’t post on there frequently because I’m not into football but having a thread where one forumer is specifically excluded is a ridiculous notion.

It depends on who the person is 👍

D

Deleted member 1418

I don’t post on there frequently because I’m not into football but having a thread where one forumer is specifically excluded is a ridiculous notion.

Personally I think a football thread that excludes forum members who follow Liverpool, Man City, Spurs, Man Utd and Arsenal would be an excellent idea.......😉🤭😂

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Personally I think a football thread that excludes forum members who follow Liverpool, Man City, Spurs, Man Utd and Arsenal would be an excellent idea.......😉🤭😂

Surely you mean a football thread that excludes everyone who isn’t a current or ex player or manager?

D

Deleted member 1418

Surely you mean a football thread that excludes everyone who isn’t a current or ex player or manager?

Or a football thread that excludes everyone who haven't a scooby what they're talking about.......oh hold on.....😉😀

D

Deleted member 15344

Oh Phil, I think in this one sentence you’ve basically summed yourself up.

You are the only person in the world right now who thinks the Griezmann move isn’t already set in stone and awaiting the official sign off.

I’ll take any bet whatsoever from you that he moves within two weeks. Name your bet. I’ll take it.
Just have a feeling that the Neymar situation has added a twist to it all - no doubt still favourite to go to Barce but haven’t discounted it all going a bit different - PSG , Juve and Bayern but all depending on other players moving

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Or a football thread that excludes everyone who haven't a scooby what they're talking about.......oh hold on.....😉😀

Just have a quota that anyone who doesn’t go to their teams matches home or away at least 6 times in a season can’t post, or in this case, once 😳😜😂

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I am asking if we would like to have a football thread without your input/trolling/drivel. So putting it on the current football thread makes sense.

Just playing Devil's Advocate, surely you're not suggesting that only certain opinions are allowed? That's just too sterile. Debate with him in the thread. Make your point, preferably backed up with reasons, and see what anyone inc Phil comes back with. At times you'll both be right, because its an opinion, and sometimes facts might prove you both wrong.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm surely not the only one thinking it won't be long before a Mod steps in and announces he's "tidying up" this thread with the threat of infractions if it continues.

We had one. It was called the "Football League Thread". And let's face it, apart from Chelsea and the 5 you mentioned, all the rest are just making up the numbers in the Premier League and any of them could end up posting in the football league thread within a season or two anyway.

D

Deleted member 1418

That's me out then 😖

To be fair Tashy, your club is like mine - apparently only been around for a few years and into existence when we got a bit of cash, started to win trophies and upset the establishment!

So will take a fair bit of time before you actually know anything...........!!! 😉😀😀

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm surely not the only one thinking it won't be long before a Mod steps in and announces he's "tidying up" this thread with the threat of infractions if it continues.

We had one. It was called the "Football League Thread". And let's face it, apart from Chelsea and the 5 you mentioned, all the rest are just making up the numbers in the Premier League and any of them could end up posting in the football league thread within a season or two anyway.
Homer and Richart often do😂