Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
£4m profit made on Vlasic.
£22m fee agreed for Andre Gomes. Been a good day.
If you are going to have a good relationship with a European club then Barcelona are a pretty good one to work well with. Great news on Gomes, probably the best signing we will make this summer.

D

Deleted member 15344

Surprised no other clubs tried to hijack the Gomes tfr, wouldve happily seen him at Arsenal thats for sure

He appeared to be a bit inconsistent and didn’t appear when it was a bit tough - looked very classy on the ball but in the games I saw him he went missing or had a stormer , one of the games against us he was very good. He seems a tidy player but I don’t see him scoring or creating enough - So I’m not sure where he would fit in at a number of the top clubs.

D

Deleted member 15344

I don’t think anyone has issues with people going on holiday and having fun but why is he acting like this and then posting it all over the internet - he isn’t a teenager anymore , the guy is 27 now , needs to grow the hell up , I’m sure Utd fans are delighted to see this spread all over the net .

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don’t think anyone has issues with people going on holiday and having fun but why is he acting like this and then posting it all over the internet - he isn’t a teenager anymore , the guy is 27 now , needs to grow the hell up , I’m sure Utd fans are delighted to see this spread all over the net .

.......................... and why are you posting it all over a golf forum?
You seem a little bit obsessed with him, is there something you want to tell us? ;)

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the last game of the season - home to Spurs...it'll be a wonderful occasion - best atmosphere in the Premier League and I'll be there to see Luka lift the red and blue adorned Premier League trophy...:cool:

Stick your mortgage on it...:unsure:

4LEX

Visit site
J Lingz is part of the reason why Man Utd are f**ked. He's actually a decent squad player but this stuff is laughable after the season he and his club have had. To think Ferguson bombed out one of the most professional and hard working players in Beckham - yet this idiot and Pogba are allowed to behave like giant babies :unsure:

Pin-seeker

Visit site
J Lingz is part of the reason why Man Utd are f**ked. He's actually a decent squad player but this stuff is laughable after the season he and his club have had. To think Ferguson bombed out one of the most professional and hard working players in Beckham - yet this idiot and Pogba are allowed to behave like giant babies :unsure:

They should lock him in a room with Roy Keane for half hour.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One lad at my work got 25, and he's only 21 or 22 years old. Pretty impressive from him really.

I got 18 then gave up with 7 mins left lol little one was grabbing my phone

how did I forget rooney... jezz

sheringham shamefully

lambert ..

cant remember the rest I missed lol

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

sheringham shamefully

lambert ..

The solitary name I didn't get was...
Dion Dublin. Swear he's a daytime TV host not a footballer?? :LOL:

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site

sheringham shamefully

lambert ..

It took me about 5 minutes to realise the question was top ENGLISH scorers, tried untold different possible spellings of Van Persie and Van Nistelrooy and was getting pretty pissed off with myself until i saw it was only English players :ROFLMAO: What a tit!!

I got 21 in the end and got them all up to 03-04 which makes sense as that was when I was 18 and football no longer became an obsession.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It took me about 5 minutes to realise the question was top ENGLISH scorers, tried untold different possible spellings of Van Persie and Van Nistelrooy and was getting pretty pissed off with myself until i saw it was only English players :ROFLMAO: What a tit!!

I got 21 in the end and got them all up to 03-04 which makes sense as that was when I was 18 and football no longer became an obsession.
I did exactly the same. Luckily the first thing I wrote was 'Salah' so I had to quickly figure out why it hadn't worked. :LOL: