Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I reckon Carlo Ancelotti is on this forum, not 100% sure under what name yet ?. Carlo, if you are reading this, Marco Silva lost his job because he obsessively insisted on playing out from the back, no matter what. Please don't let that happen again.

Another thing, we look dangerous when we play with zip and tempo. We are bog ordinary when we play sideways and at snails pace. Pick up the pace Carlo.

Other than that Carlo, keep it up ?. PS, happy to host you for a round if you are in the area.

D

Deleted member 1418

Top 4 and an FA Cup final to come......all achieved with a transfer embargo and our best player leaving - think I can recall saying at the start that Chelsea would be ok this season ????

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Unlucky Watford didn't deserve to lose today Arsenal defence absolutely shocking. you have to question the sacking of Pearson though, wtf were they thinking.

D

Deleted member 16999

Bye bye this thread. It’s been a good five years. May see you again some day soon!
You’re the ONLY reason I’m disappointed Watford have gone down, always honest in your assessments of games, regardless who was playing, but especially honest on your own team.(y)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
What a fabulous signing he has been. I'm sure he will be brought back as guest of honour for a match when the fans are allowed back in. He deserves a proper send off.

I'm slightly surprised he hasn't gone elsewhere to play another season or two. Presumably his body is telling him it is time.