Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sitting 3rd in our Fantasy league which has a decent pot, in excess of £500 split between the first 3.

Have a good chance of grabbing second, but a couple of guys only 10 points behind me, so choice of captain this week is going to be crucial.

City players are the obvious choice, have got Sterling, Silva and Jesus in my team. Sterling did me a great turn midweek with 34 points, but am concerned Pep may bench him. Would have thought Silva a cert to start in his last game, so am leaning towards him, but if I knew Sterling was a certain starter, I'd stick with him.

Any City fans on here? Advice would be welcome!

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Why are some Liverpool fans wanting the owners out?

Because they're complete numpties. The owners are the best we've had in my lifetime. Yes, they're unbelievably wealthy personally, and could pump that into the club. But I'd rather the club ran itself and currently it's very clear Klopp, Edwards and the board are all pulling in the same direction. That's absolutely the most important thing in a successful club - all the right people with the same aim and the same view of how to get there.

I'd say it's working.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I think when Henderson doesn’t play Liverpool certainly don’t pay as well. But how KDB didn’t get it is beyond me!
Take VVD out of that team & they would drop more points than If Henderson‘s not in it. I’m with you on KDB,I’d even put Sterling above Henderson.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Take VVD out of that team & they would drop more points than If Henderson‘s not in it. I’m with you on KDB,I’d even put Sterling above Henderson.
I dunno. Henderson missed a few. Games mid season and they dropped. Don’t get me wrong, I’d pick both kdb and sterling in a dream team first, but I do think he’s importsnt, but not the most important.

D

Deleted member 18121

Not sure how I want today to pan out.... I'd love for both man utd and Chelsea to have missed out on the champions League spots, but on the balance of things I'll plump for 3rd and 4th to go to Leicester and Chelsea.

As for relegation.... I hope Bournemouth manage to stay up somehow with Watford going down.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not sure how I want today to pan out.... I'd love for both man utd and Chelsea to have missed out on the champions League spots, but on the balance of things I'll plump for 3rd and 4th to go to Leicester and Chelsea.

As for relegation.... I hope Bournemouth manage to stay up somehow with Watford going down.

Before Watford sacked Pearson I was happy for them to stay up. Another knee jerk reaction so let them go. Get deeney out the league which is another plus.

Wolf

Visit site

Im hoping Watford go down just because how they treated Pearson. Quite like them as a team but they deserve what they get now if we beat them at the Emirates today.

Bournemouth for me deserve to go as well, absolutely nothing against them as a team and quite enjoy how they play but they've been down there so often now its just inevitable that relegation was coming.

Hoping Villa get at least a point and stay up.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Im hoping Watford go down just because how they treated Pearson. Quite like them as a team but they deserve what they get now if we beat them at the Emirates today.

Bournemouth for me deserve to go as well, absolutely nothing against them as a team and quite enjoy how they play but they've been down there so often now its just inevitable that relegation was coming.

Hoping Villa get at least a point and stay up.

I'm hoping you smash Watford because I want us to beat villa to keep the run going lol

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'd be happy to see Bournemouth go. When I've seen them they've been like Houghton's Brighton - time wasting, niggly, rotational fouling etc etc.
Would prefer villa to stay up. Big city clubs with lots of support are generally good for the game (imho). Also, like west ham, they are far too incompetent to ever manage to kill a game, and their support expects them to at least try and play football.
Watford? Despite being Hert's finest, it's hard to have an opinion, except that deeney's a **** and won't be missed.