Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16999

Again, not strictly correct. In other threads, I have only defended my position. Others tell me I am wrong, but if I try and flip the argument, they have none of it.

It is true, as a fan, I dislike Liverpool. I don't enjoy seeing them play well, but I'll hold my hands up when they do. Not once, do people like yourself, acknowledge what I say when I give Liverpool credit. But, as soon as I say something that could be deemed even slightly negative, time for you to jump down my throat again.

Maybe Man Utd fans are simply not allowed their opinion, unless it is a positive one.
Poor you! Desperately seeking attention! On to the ignore list you go.:poop:

D

Deleted member 16999

Anyone can have an opinion.
But Klopps in charge of the train and he’s blowing his whistle , it dosnt matter what we think!
He will do what is best for LFC.
No no no, you’ve been told he’s bottled it and you are all in a state of panic, that’s been stated as a fact.;)

Swango1980

Visit site
This is embarrassing. What are they doing? Not even making an effort to defend. Carlo must be wondering what the hell he's signed up for.
Excellent Chelsea performance. But yes, Everton have been dire. Apart from a decent couple of saves from Pickford (make that 3 as he leaps through air to save another as I type this), the Everton players have been hopeless.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This is embarrassing. What are they doing? Not even making an effort to defend. Carlo must be wondering what the hell he's signed up for.
Big Duncs first game was against Chelsea and we got right in their faces. Today we are standing off and giving them all the time they need. Carlo's list of players to move on in the summer must be increasing after today.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Big Duncs first game was against Chelsea and we got right in their faces. Today we are standing off and giving them all the time they need. Carlo's list of players to move on in the summer must be increasing after today.

Pretty much. Need a major summer clear-out. Sidibe, Keane, Sigurdsson, Walcott, Schneiderlin, Niasse, Tosun, Martina, Bolasie, Sandro and Tarashaj all need to be shifted off the wage bill in the summer I think, and Brands and Ancelotti need to start building their squad.

D

Deleted member 16999

It’s more than that mate, why can’t we just do the basics?
- Run
- Tackle
- Mark up
- don’t ball watch
- show for a pass
- move into space.

And we still need to give Chelsea credit for their performance, it’s not all about how bad we’ve been.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pretty much. Need a major summer clear-out. Sidibe, Keane, Sigurdsson, Walcott, Schneiderlin, Niasse, Tosun, Martina, Bolasie, Sandro and Tarashaj all need to be shifted off the wage bill in the summer I think, and Brands and Ancelotti need to start building their squad.
Agree with that list but they will do well to shift them all. Wages are usually the stumbling block and it depends how many Everton are prepared to support as players rarely accept a pay cut when they move. Hopefully there are a good few out of contract.