• Start date

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
been sent a stonking photo re the Irish kid who sent a letter to Mr Klopp asking them to lose. Cannot post it as there’s a swear word on it and I dont want a two fingering off fragger.
That aside it seems Klopp is granting Daragh his wish after all, ??

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Serious question, is Watford in London?

Just listened to Dan Walker on football focus say a London team beat Liverpool.

Swango1980

Visit site
Now that is shocking, got to be roughly 50miles between the 2 grounds and the fact ones on the East Sussex coast. Where do these pundits learn their geography.
I had to read up about it. Apparently they have a viscous rivalry after controversial FA Cup game years ago.

But, local rivals? Not a chance.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I had to read up about it. Apparently they have a viscous rivalry after controversial FA Cup game years ago.

But, local rivals? Not a chance.
Now that is shocking, got to be roughly 50miles between the 2 grounds and the fact ones on the East Sussex coast. Where do these pundits learn their geography.

I think frequency of matches plays a part too.
If they're the closest you team you play with regularity then it can add something.

I grew up having a soft sport fr bmouth because they were never a rival. That is until we played em when we got relegated. Soon realised that bmouth, Brighton and Plymouth all despised us.

Wolf

Visit site
I think frequency of matches plays a part too.
If they're the closest you team you play with regularity then it can add something.

I grew up having a soft sport fr bmouth because they were never a rival. That is until we played em when we got relegated. Soon realised that bmouth, Brighton and Plymouth all despised us.
I can see there maybe a bit of needle but there's no way Palace and Brighton are local rivals, that's pundits trying to talk up what would be an average game.

I can see more rivalry between Bournemouth, Pompey and your lot as your all along the same stretch of coast.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I can see there maybe a bit of needle but there's no way Palace and Brighton are local rivals, that's pundits trying to talk up what would be an average game.

I can see more rivalry between Bournemouth, Pompey and your lot as your all along the same stretch of coast.
If they used the time local then i agree its inaccurate.

But certainly brighton and palace have a rivalry more fierce than Brighton and any of the other teams you mentioned.