Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
once again not Premier League, but today Blackpool were finally rid of the Oystons, the club has been sold to Simon Sadler a Blackpool born Hong Kong based financier for around £10million, time will tell if there will be meaningful investment from him but a great day for the long suffering fans.
Anything that means the Oystons are gone lock stock and barrel has to be a positive thing. I assume they have zero involvement any more and can't infect the club with their poison another day longer. If the new owner is a Blackpool lad you'd hope he's got the club in his heart and its whether the cash becomes available to spend on new players thats the issue but I'd love to see them on the up again

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
So Sarri is off to Juve, and Chavski bringing in Fat Frank by all accounts. That's hilarious. Be careful what you wish for eh? I can see this being a disaster season for them. How's Lamps going to loan in half the Chelsea youth team like last season if he's already at Chelsea??

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Not a chelsea fan obviously. But a fan of giving English managers a crack at a top six job. Think Franks status at Chelsea is already assured. Plus am sure he can bring a winning City mentality to Chelsea. 😁😉 what with him being an ex City player.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not a chelsea fan obviously. But a fan of giving English managers a crack at a top six job. Think Franks status at Chelsea is already assured. Plus am sure he can bring a winning City mentality to Chelsea. 😁😉 what with him being an ex City player.
Even if they're woefully underqualified?? I think it's a bit of a joke how ex-players of note just walk into top jobs.

Tashyboy

Visit site
City have signed Daniel Ogwuru from Bolton for approximately £100,000.

The 14-year-old striker was available for free due to Bolton's financial troubles but the PL champions have paid an initial fee and even included bonuses.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
West Ham with our 3rd signing of the summer

So far 2 back up keepers (Adrian released, apparently these two keepers combined wages are cheaper than Adrian’s who wasn’t happy at being second choice)

And today 24 million on Pablo Fornals who is apparently an exciting young player from Spain

23 years old. Honestly never heard of him but already 150 league appearances

Nice to see us after young players

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
once again not Premier League, but today Blackpool were finally rid of the Oystons, the club has been sold to Simon Sadler a Blackpool born Hong Kong based financier for around £10million, time will tell if there will be meaningful investment from him but a great day for the long suffering fans.

Dont think theres a proper football fan out there who doesnt wish you well after all the clubs been through! Hopefully its a new dawn.....

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
City have signed Daniel Ogwuru from Bolton for approximately £100,000.

The 14-year-old striker was available for free due to Bolton's financial troubles but the PL champions have paid an initial fee and even included bonuses.

How much was he worth without their troubles?

Hey ho, City kindly donated their tea and coffee budget for the week anyway ;)

Tashyboy

Visit site
How much was he worth without their troubles?

Hey ho, City kindly donated their tea and coffee budget for the week anyway ;)

Read it on one of the city fan FB pages, that City paid 100K when they didn't have to. Wonder if anyone else was sniffing around. Like most 14 yr olds, never heard of him.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So Sarri is off to Juve, and Chavski bringing in Fat Frank by all accounts. That's hilarious. Be careful what you wish for eh? I can see this being a disaster season for them. How's Lamps going to loan in half the Chelsea youth team like last season if he's already at Chelsea??
Thank you for your input Mr Cole