Practice/warm up net

Jason.H

Visit site
So I had 2 poor weeks of iron play, plenty of miss strikes.
I have found hitting into a net I can sort my fault out in 5 mins. Just by feel, experimenting with hitting nearer what I felt is the toe but clearly it’s the middle as it feels flush. I’ve always struck slightly heel side of centre but got too far with one or two shanks 😂.
On the range I’ve found I’m far too interested on the ball flight and missing the best feedback feel on a centre strike.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I have found hitting into a net I can sort my fault out in 5 mins. Just by feel, experimenting with hitting nearer what I felt is the toe but clearly it’s the middle as it feels flush. I’ve always struck slightly heel side of centre but got too far with one or two shanks 😂.
On the range I’ve found I’m far too interested on the ball flight and missing the best feedback feel on a centre strike.
I m the opposite, a got a net at the start of lockdown and spent almost every day for 3 months ingraining a swinf fault. I was hitting the middle of the club to was using pact tape on the face. If I'd had some technology like a Gc2 or other dopplar radar it would have been fine. I couldn't get ride of that net quick enough🤣

TigerBear

Visit site
Daktarin spray is your friend, my friend.