Practice mat

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I thought I had this sorted after ordering one from a company called 'Net World Sports', but these guys have sent me the wrong item and are now not responding to calls or emails :rolleyes:

So I am again in need of a mat. Can anyone suggest a particular one?

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
I thought I had this sorted after ordering one from a company called 'Net World Sports', but these guys have sent me the wrong item and are now not responding to calls or emails :rolleyes:

So I am again in need of a mat. Can anyone suggest a particular one?

Was looking at those guys so will now just pass. Have looked on eBay prices varying massively as well as are delivery dates as well. GBC

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
Was looking at those guys so will now just pass. Have looked on eBay prices varying massively as well as are delivery dates as well. GBC
The mat I purchased was £100, but they have sent the wrong one. The mat I paid for (and am still waiting on) is now listed on their website as £150.

I'm in two minds about this - companies everywhere are struggling, and rightly or wrongly we live in a world that supply and demand rules.

At the same time, profiting from this situation seems a bit sick.

Aside from that though, lots of people on their most recent Facebook post are chasing orders and generally not happy. So I probably would avoid them if you can.

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
The mat I purchased was £100, but they have sent the wrong one. The mat I paid for (and am still waiting on) is now listed on their website as £150.

I'm in two minds about this - companies everywhere are struggling, and rightly or wrongly we live in a world that supply and demand rules.

At the same time, profiting from this situation seems a bit sick.

Aside from that though, lots of people on their most recent Facebook post are chasing orders and generally not happy. So I probably would avoid them if you can.

Agreed though if we're still in lockdown in a month it may be a different story !