PowaKaddy or Motocaddy

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Had a Motocaddy S1 for about 8 years or so. Went through 3 batteries - the first one (lead acid) lasted 3 years, the second, about 1 year at which point I replaced with a 36 hole lithium. It had the on/off switch replaced a few years back, and probably needs again as it has recently decided to start itself off on its own at random. Quite annoying, possibly humorous at times. I have recently been seen sprinting 100 metres faster than I ever went at school in an effort to stop it crashing down a 20 foot embankment after it started itself when I was about 20 yards away with my back turned. No one quick enough with their cameras though.... :ears:

Recently purchased a Powakaddy to replace it, for other reasons. Have just reviewed it here.

Both good bits of kit, not had need of any customer service for either company, although I purchased from my club pro, so he will always be my first port of call for any issues.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
At the time I bought my electric trolley I opted for a Motocaddy M1 as it folded down smaller then the other Motocaddy and other manufacturer trollies, I've had no bother with it since purchase.