Poulter at the BMW PGA

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Pros get away with murder at these comps, take the galleries away and how many lost balls would there be, they should think themselves lucky folk are there helping them find their ball as I doubt many balls would be lost at our medals week in week out if we had 20+ folk looking for it every time.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Pros get away with murder at these comps, take the galleries away and how many lost balls would there be, they should think themselves lucky folk are there helping them find their ball as I doubt many balls would be lost at our medals week in week out if we had 20+ folk looking for it every time.

Yeh but just think where is the fun in that it's not like you could go into the bar after the round and tell them how many Blobs you had :whoo:

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Yeh but just think where is the fun in that it's not like you could go into the bar after the round and tell them how many Blobs you had :whoo:

I didn't even know what a blob was before I joined this place despite being around the game of golf for the past 40+ years.

Dibby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Appears the gentleman concerned may be a published writer of fiction;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quintin_Jardine

This sounds like more of the same to me.

Not sure if it's just me, but surely if you're taking the moral high ground and writing a letter of complaint to the tournament director, you would be a bit more professional than mentioning "slaughtering him on facebook" or calling Poulter an a-hole (edited that as the forum asterisked it by default)?

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Talksport covered the Poulter story today and it turns out the complainer is a quite well known detective story writer and Poults disputes his version of events.