WGC-HSBC Champions: Reed in Trouble Again

V

vkurup

Watched Happy Gilmore on ITV2 yesterday, he was doing the same thing...

The PGA guy also mentioned that this was not a good thing for the game..... till he saw the TV ratings..

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
faggots.jpg

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Definitely used the word associated with an offal based dish. Think that's what the PGA are concerned about especially with the conotation in the US for that word. He was also in trouble for the obscenity that proceded it. Not a bright spark is he and me thinks a country fair is missing its clown

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Definitely used the word associated with an offal based dish. Think that's what the PGA are concerned about especially with the conotation in the US for that word. He was also in trouble for the obscenity that proceded it. Not a bright spark is he and me thinks a country fair is missing its clown

It'll be the use of that word rather than the general swearing. They pick up swearing all the time, and the commentator apologises, no problem.

SVB

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I was watching him today - he was playing really slowly, so much so that the commentators were picking up on it also. I don't recall seeing that at the RC (or maybe it is down to TV editing?)