please report any issues with new forum here!

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I can’t post there either.
Seems to be a general problem, I’ve emailed Mike, as it’s an admin issue.

Watch this space

Mike is aware, it looks like the tech guy has reset the 100 post limit to mean 100 posts on the new forum.

He will look into if this can be changed, but in the meantime, get posting 👍
#teethingtroubles

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
the issue with being able to post in FS section should be sorted now

it does mean anyone can post there regardless of post count

D

Deleted member 17920

might be a cache issue - can I suggest logging out and back in and trying again
I just did that on my iPad and it locked me out straight away for too many attempts. I only tried once 😂

Edit, just got back on my iPad and it’s still showing insufficient privileges

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Is there any chance of getting the Prev-Next page buttons at the top of the page for the mobile site (as they are on the main site)? When I read a thread on my iphone, the buttons are only available at the bottom of the page, when you open a thread, it always goes to the first page but if you want to navigate to the latest page you have to scroll through the entire first page to get to the buttons.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
When replying with a quote, I'm automatically taken to the end of the thread, therefore missing the opportunity to see later posts before replying, if that makes sense.

D

Deleted member 15344

When replying with a quote, I'm automatically taken to the end of the thread, therefore missing the opportunity to see later posts before replying, if that makes sense.
If you are quoting on a post that has subsequent replies it tells you at the top in a blue banner “ there have been further replies please click here “ or words to that affect