please report any issues with new forum here!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
In mobile mode once you have read the thread and then go to go back into it the thread, clicking on the title takes you to the first post on the thread - surely you should go to the last post ?
I'm with you on this one!
Oh, and how do I multi-quote?
Within the same thread just click on reply to each post you wish to quite.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've just realised that it only works when the posts I want to quote are on the same page.
If one is on Page 1 and another is on Page 2, it just doesn't work.

DCB

Visit site
Getting this message showing on my post - " This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors. "

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Phew, got kicked out from posting on the site after trying to update e-mail address. Wont be doing that again, It's impossible to get the confirmation email to the one I changed to or to report it to GM. Had to resort to changing it back in order to post again

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
On the previous version it was possible to click on the "replies" number at the right hand side of the post title and then see who had posted in that thread and then go to their posts.
This was very useful for finding out if you'd replied to a thread or for finding the posts of a specific person in that thread, such as H4H.

The new version doesn't appear to have this function, is it available somewhere else or will it be added as the board develops?

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
Adverts seem to be much more in the way.
Trying to swipe the page down to read posts has resulted in 3 ad pages opening in the first minute of trying to browse!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i noticed that new members can now post straight into the FFS without the requisite 100 posts and etc.

PM mods but didn't get a reply

Visit site
My forum name changed when you changed over from 3565 to 6535?... why?
How do you send PM to people and how do you attach photo jpegs on threads and PM?

YandaB

Visit site
I'm missing the "next thread" button at the bottom of the thread which allows you to go to the next thread (ideally the last read post).

D

Deleted member 21258

I can not get the smilies icon(so can not add smilies) to work any long in Internet Explorer, did try rebooting computer to see if that help but it did not. Not really a problem and not sure if it is IE related.

D

Deleted member 17920

I can not get the smilies icon(so can not add smilies) to work any long in Internet Explorer, did try rebooting computer to see if that help but it did not. Not really a problem and not sure if it is IE related.
Same for me.

Using IE and Microsoft Edge.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
we're aware of glitches and also forumers getting to grips with the new set up
we are checking this page regularly so please do post/flag issues and queries here and we'll aim to get answers/fixes ASAP
thanks!

My Brother RLBurnside is having problems. He cant post on Forum, he sent a link a week ago , and it says, "Waiting for confirmation".
Can this be looked at please.
Thanks.

TXL

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
On the old site, I would be sent an e-mail if I received a PM, have looked at the preferences but cannot see how to get this set up.

On the same note, if a new PM has arrived since your last visit, when you visited the site a pop up would tell you - nothing on this one. Lucky I was just clicking on various things that I discovered I had a new PM!

U

User62651

Getting repeated lock outs of forum with message saying due to 'repeated attempt to enter using wrong password' or words to that effect, when I have not entered a wrong password or even been trying to log in!