Pitclochry Meeting 23/06/13

Five&One

Head Pro
Visit site
26, it's a good job you did not need to stand up and say that out loud :whistle:

Looks like it's a fiver donation from you to Patrick's mate, your giving him 26 shots

My handicap is in my signature ya tube and I am not in the least shy about it, far less looking to hide it. Is there even a need for you to be in this thread ? I'm not really seeing what your trying to achieve. Gaining appreciation of your obvious smartarseness apart ? You and your dear departed mate have been all over this outing like rashes and I think its time you grew up and accepted that you missed the boat.

Bomber69

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
My handicap is in my signature ya tube and I am not in the least shy about it, far less looking to hide it. Is there even a need for you to be in this thread ? I'm not really seeing what your trying to achieve. Gaining appreciation of your obvious smartarseness apart ? You and your dear departed mate have been all over this outing like rashes and I think its time you grew up and accepted that you missed the boat.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Calm down dear you got anger management issues:temper:

You better get down to Turnhouse and put your ball on the table early tomorrow to get some practice in before you hand over your fiver.

I never signed up for this meet in the first place and have no idea what you are on about in regards to "dear departed mate"

Remember to avoid slow play at all times and if you have hit one to many shots pick up:whistle:

Bomber69

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Was it Victor or Maurice giving the odds from his Car-sino? Or was this a Falkirk only deal??? :p

Maurice and his Car-sino, I am now looking to see if he is giving bets on who will be in last place, I have a good idea and it could be worth a few quid depending on the odds:swing:

Five&One

Head Pro
Visit site
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Calm down dear you got anger management issues:temper:

You better get down to Turnhouse and put your ball on the table early tomorrow to get some practice in before you hand over your fiver.

I never signed up for this meet in the first place and have no idea what you are on about in regards to "dear departed mate"

Remember to avoid slow play at all times and if you have hit one to many shots pick up:whistle:

I don't really get why you feel the need to wind people up on a golf forum. There are other forums where its positively encouraged if that's your bag mate.

You come across like a right tit but then your probably making a special effort to do that and I'm missing the point or the hilarious humour there must be in it for some folks.

If you get off on waving your '5' in the face of a '26' that's particularly sad

Last edited:

Bomber69

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I don't really get why you feel the need to wind people up on a golf forum. There are other forums where its positively encouraged if that's your bag mate.

You come across like a right tit but then your probably making a special effort to do that and I'm missing the point or the hilarious humour there must be in it for some folks.

You need to lighten up and not take things to serious, who knows you game might even improve:thup:

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Me thinks your at it.

It was only last week or so that you said you went round Nine holes 2 over, your looking to increase your odds:whistle:

Whistle away Dixie. That was weeks ago, got the no pressure bounce game sorted try and import a card into that and I'm a shambles.
Mind you been told this is no easy track anyway so outside of our single figure fellows it could be anyones.

Bomber69

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Whistle away Dixie. That was weeks ago, got the no pressure bounce game sorted try and import a card into that and I'm a shambles.
Mind you been told this is no easy track anyway so outside of our single figure fellows it could be anyones.

It sure is a good track and am sure you will enjoy it, how is Muckhart playing after all this sunshine we have had.