ping

nige

Hacker
Visit site
hi all, recently bought a set of g5's, 2nd hand, these were 1 degrees flat. was fading everything, rang ping up yesterday asking when i could get them changed to blue spot( .75 degrees upright).they told me to pop in anytime and they would bend them in about an hour, as i live 15 miles from gainsbrough i turned up this morning at 10 and by 1115 was trying them out back in scunny, excellent service and no charge, big thankyou. hsnt quite stopped the fade but very pleased anyway

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
everyone I know who has dealt with Ping only speaks good about them in terms of the quality of the gear and their customer service. Nice to know of another example of this.

big_russ

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ping always seem to get it right where customer service is concerned.
Mate of mine has S59 irons and the heads kept coming loose(18 months old), his club pro fixed them a couple of times but eventually every club suffered the same problem. Sent them back to Ping and they didn't just re-glue them they reshafted and regripped all 9 irons and all free of charge. Some people get all the luck!!!

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
When I get rid of my Di7 irons I will defo be trying out Ping, think they are defo in our forum good book.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good idea Viscount, My swing has changed since I bought my irons so I keep wondering if standard loft and lie suits me..... I need to get checked!