Excellent Customer Service from Ping (as usual)

T

thecraw

I had a fitting session again with my local pro as I wasn't entirely happy with my irons, I felt that they were a tad too upright.

After the fitting despite the lie code etc being correct for my static measurements we decided on dropping the clubs 1.5 degree flat(er) on 4,5,6,7,& 2 degrees flater on 8,9 and a further degree flatter on the wedge based on my ball flight and dynamic fitting results.

It was as usual a brilliant experience and fitting by a PGA professional and as usual FOC. Titleist take note!!!!!!

Anyway, my irons were sent back to Ping at Gainsborough last Friday and I got word yesterday from the Pro to say that they're back. I imagine Ping would not have received them until Monday by the time the courier had picked them up and taken them to Gainsborough so a two day turn around is AWESOME customer service in my opinion.

As usual cant sing Ping's praises highly enough.

Here's hoping that alterations have the desired effect!!!!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
They do it that quickly simply because, the average age of Ping users, says that a high percentage of them will forget where they are and spend days searching for them and getting increasingly panicky!

Chris

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
They do it that quickly simply because, the average age of Ping users, says that a high percentage of them will forget where they are and spend days searching for them and getting increasingly panicky!

Chris

...or will have passed away. :D

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I'd heard a rumour that Ping were joining forces with the government.

When you qualify for your bus-pass, Ping will allow you to buy their clubs! ;)

However, that is very good customer service!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
It is good service.

But, had you bought forged irons in the first place, your pro could have knocked them up to the new specs in about 1/2 hour. They only have to go back to Ping because they are made out of recycled rubbish.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
It is good service.

But, had you bought forged irons in the first place, your pro could have knocked them up to the new specs in about 1/2 hour. They only have to go back to Ping because they are made out of recycled rubbish.

Good enough for World Number 1 :rolleyes:

A

Alex1975

That is quick, I have been waiting for my last 2 Mizzys for 7 working days and still no show. Called my fitter today and he said today or tomorrow. Only took a few days to make the 1st lot, guess they are busyer in the new year.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
crtaw thats a big jump from the original spec, did the fitter who done them first fit you wrong, or is it just how your game has progressed meaning you require a different spec.

Not trying to start a this is better than that battle, just working our why you would need specs changed so much.

T

thecraw

crtaw thats a big jump from the original spec, did the fitter who done them first fit you wrong, or is it just how your game has progressed meaning you require a different spec.

Not trying to start a this is better than that battle, just working our why you would need specs changed so much.

The fitting was done correctly however my stock shot especially with the shorter sticks is a pull left, flattening off the club in relation to my swing should reduce the pull shot. I almost never miss right, always left.

The dynamic fitting with the strike board, impact tape and looking at the results on trackman, was quite impressive when the irons were flattened off.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I don't think you can beat Ping in terms of their attention to detail in the fitting stakes and their willingness to adjust if a swing changes. Add in the fact they make some damn find clubs too and you can see why there is a following