Ping irons -current lead times?

Waitforme

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ordered a set of G425s yesterday, 6-PW. I liked the look of the 710s but saw a review on them and it was pointed out that the finish is likely to mark up pretty easily, shame.
The 425s are a very nice looking set of G irons from Ping, have had Eye, Eye2 and G10s in the past but these are way less shovel looking. I always liked the I3 OS but never got round to getting a set, watched another review on the 425s last night and the reviewer likened them to I3s.
Not had an outlook from the Pro yet as to eta, hoping it’s not 6 weeks or more !
Can live with 3 or 4 weeks but if it’s much more may have to reconsider ?
Standard reg shafts so am hopeful.

D

Deleted member 3432

I wouldn't be holding my breath on a quick turnaround.

Ping will be no different to other manufacturers in struggling to get components shipped.

I have some Cleveland wedges on order and was quoted 4 weeks so probably longer than that. This was following a Srixon demo day and the Srixon guys were saying all the manufacturers are struggling to turn orders round quickly.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I cancelled my order yesterday, no patience. If I had received them this week I would have been perfectly happy, but I didn't, and I'm just as happy.

The cost of new irons and wedges was going to seriously impede my inner idiot, but now I can go back to swapping clubs every few weeks much to the detriment of my game.

My new second hand irons arrive on Monday and the new wedges on Thursday.

Skypilot

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As previously posted.
I ordered a G425 Iron set 13 days ago.
Told to allow 5 weeks lead time.
Shop contacted me 2 days later to tell me Ping are now expecting deliveries to be around 8 weeks.
Oh well.
Was about to pull the trigger on some Pings just as lockdown kicked in over a year ago, so another few weeks and a new model change suits me.
Wasn't too keen on the looks of the G410 though, so nearly went for the i500's at that time, but do like the G425's so all's well etc

Bwgan

Hacker
Visit site
I ordered 2 glide wedges and got told 4 weeks and came in slightly earlier (free days) ? got to play them today very happy.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Still being advised that it’s another two weeks before my new i210s turn up. Apparent demand for Elevate 95 shafts is well exceeding current demand.