Ping irons -current lead times?

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Could be the grips that are delaying clubs as well. Just received my 2 Cleveland wedges after about 6/7 weeks. There were no Golf Pride MCC +4 available due to a general shortage so just put standard grips on. Pro is swapping them so all sorted

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I’m still waiting...very frustrating as i210s ordered 8th April...got my two Glide wedges weeks ago and love them. Makes the waiting even harder.

TogoPresley

Visit site
Ping heads are the delay for me, not the shafts ~ six weeks from order to expected delivery and one of the wedges is going to be longer wait.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm finally getting used to mine and getting the best out of them. It will be worth the wait. I hope you've got plenty of wedges.

Is that with reference to your PW going a long way? I'm not finishing much difference between my new g425 and old i25 wedges.

RichA

Visit site
Is that with reference to your PW going a long way? I'm not finishing much difference between my new g425 and old i25 wedges.
I've upgraded from Ping Eye 2s and old Mizuno blades, so probably a bigger deal for me, but yes. The PW (44.5°) is good up 140. I'm not pretending to be a big-hitter - that would have been an 8 iron with the old clubs (40°). It doesn't appear to just be about the lofts. They do actually go further. I think I've inferred otherwise previously, but it's taken 2 or 3 months to really get used to them.
I'm trying to get my head around everything closer than 110 yards being a part swing or a chip with my 50° wedge.

TogoPresley

Visit site
So I picked up some of my new Pings - still waiting on wedges and crossover. The fitting place advised that some manufacturers are advising of January 22 delivery times now.
And just to cross-post from another thread - the driver is awesomely noisy and awesomely straight and long on the first range session :)

G1z1

Visit site
Got mine after 5 weeks wait and chrome coming off the PW already and i dinked my driver. Fitter has ordered me a new PW and says should be around 4 weeks wait time.C6761E44-6F28-4C4E-B2D9-E70DC288D37B.jpegCD984FA8-3445-425F-912B-FBAEBDCE5E42.jpeg

wjemather

Visit site
i210 ordered in mid-April, was told 2-3 weeks for delivery, then early June, then late June - delays were initially blamed on clubhead availability, now they're saying it's the shaft (PX LZ 6.0). A few weeks delay is understandable, but four and half months is a bit much.

edit: I omitted that their latest estimate for delivery is mid-late August!!
Seems like things are moving faster than anticipated. Mine arrived on Thursday.