Ping g25

ToddM1985

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi everyone, I currently use the Titleist 913 Driver, Fairway Wood and Hybrid but at the moment my results with the clubs are inconsistent and in particular im struggling to launch the fairway wood and hybrid off the deck. A lot of people I have spoken to have mentioned how good the G25 clubs are at providing an easier launch than most. I have demo'd the clubs but im looking for some feedback for people who play every week with the clubs and how they got on with them. Cheers Todd

chrisg

Head Pro
Visit site
I have a g25 driver and 4 wood... crazy easy to hit, the 4 wood is just superb (only had it a few weeks though) both off the tee and fairway / first cut... I'm adding an hybrid after payday!

Where round Barnsley do you play? I do Sandhill a bit, but been over Donny way this morning...

ToddM1985

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks for the reply mate. iv been playing waterfront but live in Goldthorpe so im 2 minutes from Sandhill. I play Hickleton quite abit as well. Where abouts did you get your fitting for the Ping gear?

chrisg

Head Pro
Visit site
Im in Ardsley
I was fitted at Garforth range in Leeds (near work) but most local places can ping fit

the hammer

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have a g25 driver and 4 wood... crazy easy to hit, the 4 wood is just superb (only had it a few weeks though) both off the tee and fairway / first cut... I'm adding an hybrid after payday!

Where round Barnsley do you play? I do Sandhill a bit, but been over Donny way this morning...

where you been in Donny?

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I had a fitting by a national 'chain' whose 'fitter' recommended a set of K15s. However I kept catching the toe. After a year I went to a Pro who re-assesses my swing and we found the lie was opposite to that required and the G25s matched my swing speed and dispersion much better.

Bought the full set Driver, 4 wood and 3i to GW - my game is much more consistent and the clubs match my needs well.

IMO the key is to get a knowledgeable fitter.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a full set of Ping G25's and the fairway woods and the hybrids are as easy to hit and launch as you can get.

peterlav

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've just changed my 5 wood and hybrid to the G25 (5 wood was G15, hybrid was G20) and there is no comparison. G25's look great, easy to hit high, very forgiving and arrow straight. I love them.
With the driver though, my G15 outperformed the G25, tried an I25 and after trying a few different shafts, only managed a 2 yard gain, so make sure you get a proper fitting hitting proper balls at a Ping Demo Day.

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Recently bought a G25 hybrid and 5 wood. I really can't get on with the hybrid (20 degree reg) but the 5 wood is outstanding, watch the 'for sale' section, i think the hybrid's leaving.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I did the whole bag fitting at Gainsborough, if you def want Ping it's well worth the £30. Hybrid going well but struggling with the 5 wood at the moment. It's operator error as it was a great weapon on the long par 5's.