PING fitting opportunity

TeeItHigh

Assistant Pro
Visit site
WOW, This would be heaven for me and I would make the trek down if I had to hitchhike...................
However my irons are only a couple of years old so hope whoever wins has a great day and look forward jealously to the reviews big👍👍👍👍 up GM

V

vkurup

Fab opportunity, but bang in the middle of the holidays and I would be sunning myself..

.. good luck to those selected...

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
Wow what an opportunity. Will be seeing to submitting my interest when I get in from work tonight.

This would be a great one for me, Oop North(ish) Irons which I feel I so need and a chance to meet more forummers from around the country. This is a money can't buy chance, I have been tempted since the PYB to go over to Gainsborough for a fitting, fingers crossed I strike it lucky this time. Even though it isn't a per-requisite I'll defo be writing up the experience if I'm chosen.

Cheers to Mike, all the Staff at GM Towers and of course Ping Europe and their staff. Even if not lucky enough its great to see the opportunities coming thick and fast.

Last edited:

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Wow! Great opportunity and thanks to everyone involved.

I shall be keeping everything crossed, and for anyone who read my posts on the Mizuno fitting, God help the PPI firm who leave a voicemail for me at 3pm on Monday 17th! :angry: ;)

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Another great opportunity , who wouldn't travel for that. Been demoing both i25 and G25 irons recently and both are superb clubs.

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What an opportunity, I am currently with some veteran Ping i's so this would be great, email sent and then another with mobile attached. "Everything crossed and all that"

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
a new set of ping irons?????? glad i didnt get picked for the TM and Cally day now! them s55's do look the bizz

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
a new set of ping irons?????? glad i didnt get picked for the TM and Cally day now! them s55's do look the bizz

I hit a 7 iron with stiff shaft the other day... WOW! They are lovely, alright, but not sure how I'd fare with a 4 iron.

scottkw2003

Medal Winner
Visit site
Wow !! What an excellent opportunity,
been playing the same ping irons for the last 20 yrs and they have been awesome.
was thinking of changing my irons soon so timing is just right.
Entry sent in ( Good luck to Everyone who Enters )

a big thanks to GM and Ping for this very exciting Opportunity

chrisg

Head Pro
Visit site
awesome, I'm in... I've only entered a couple before as I don't want to win brands I wouldn't want to buy.... but if I had the cash spare it'd be PING straight away for me.

D

Deleted Member 1156

PING? How old do you have to be to enter this one?

I reckon this will appeal to richart, smiffy and chrisd :thup:

If they bring out a forged blade before Sunday then I'll be entering ;)