Phone login issues

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Just got an htc desire s. Nice enough phone. Yesterday could login fine, but never quite got round to ticking the 'remember me at each visit' button.

Today, I can't log in. If I click the log in button, I get to my home screen, but am not logged in. Can't post, etc, but can see my avatar, etc. Annoying.

Any one got an answer?

As an aside, why if I delete my browsing history, when I click on the Internet do I get the same page I was last looking at? Is that not part of the history?

Seriously hacked off of Watford.

RichardC

Tour Rookie
Visit site
At the bottom of the home screen on the site, there is a button to expire cookies. Try that and then login again.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I had that with my HTC desire.
I found if I turn it off then on again it worked.

And dont forget to tick the button, then it wont happen!!

RichardC

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If you look at the current page where it says "Welcome Murphthemog" click on user options. Then at the bottom of the page you will see the "Main Configuration" section, and on the 4th line down there it says "My Cookies". Click that and it will bring up a screen with the expire cookies button.

Then you come back and tell me it did not work :D

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site
is there any chance that we can have an "i'm an idiiot and cant work the emails etc on my htc android phone" session in a quiet period at Blackmoor - i'll be first to sign up