Pga coaches in Lincoln area recommendations?

AdamW

Visit site
Bit of a long shot but wondered if anyone had any coach recommendations around the Lincoln area?

Visit site
i see Nick Taylor at Gainsborough golf club at Ping city. He's got his own bay that they are doing up and getting Trackman 4 for him next door to the ping custom fit. He's very good and it's all about striking the ball better with Nick.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Guys , cool with the in jokes, but we have a new member asking a genuine question which is getting lost in the bantz.

Can someone help the guy please 👍

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Send Bobmac a message.

Well worth exploring your options with him. Always been very helpful and approachable, can't imagine he'll be anything less in real life.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I do apologise Adam from deviating from your original question. Bob Mac will be your man. Although I have never met him in person, every time I have messaged him on this forum for a little help he has always been very very helpful. A few forum members have had the pleasure of his services and the have all been very complementary. I would say give home a try

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Everyone is different and has different learning preferences so there can be some try and see in finding a pro. If I lived near I'd certainly have 'our Bob' on the try list.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Another vote for Bobmac, top bloke and proper teacher, gave me an understanding of my golf swing I’d never have disseminated from all the videos and books in the world. Now that I’ve been fit for the right clubs (been playing the wrong flex last year) a breakthrough is inevitable. Fully expect to get down to 7 next year and I’d put a huge amount of that down to Bob

Roland

Assistant Pro
www.canal-view.co.uk
I have used Paul Logan at Lincoln Golf Centre, has a camera set up in a bay there and helped me get down to a 17 handicap from 28. After that I couldn't seem to make any more improvement with him so on the lookout for another coach.