Pete Finch on Sky

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I thought she was acceptable when covering the ladies events as she'd had comparative experience, but she was poor when she was there for the PGA events. I think however had she been given time, there was a chance she could have grown into a role and would still be better than Simon Holmes and the irritation that is Mark Roe

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just catching up with last nights golf. Rob Lee - wooden and well past it. Finch well below standard. Who is that female Penny Crayon lookalike? Absolutely horrendous. And they are increasing prices despite offering dross commentary/analysis like that.

Will not be renewing my Sky Sports sub after the Masters. Simply diabolical product on offer. The sooner we get more streaming events the better.

I don't know your internet speeds but if they up to a decent standard why not try now TV? buy a week pass every time a major is on.. much cheaper than sky

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I don't know your internet speeds but if they up to a decent standard why not try now TV? buy a week pass every time a major is on.. much cheaper than sky

It is Now TV that I watch through.

May look into getting a VPN and see if I can get a stream from USA for golf.

Sky is just so wooden.