Paul O'Grady RIP

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Not everyone's cup of tea I imagine.
This is one of my favourite comedy routines ever, though.
The pretence of it being unrehearsed is amusing in itself.
And Barbara Dickson plays the straight-man so well. Oh so well.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I’ve watched a few YouTube vids over the last few days. The guy was a great entertainer, a real star. I also got to hear quite a few of his Sunday radio shows as I travelled down south for a Monday start in the office. For me, he had that Terry Wogan quality on the radio.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
He lived in the village next to ours so he was quite often seen around, not by me though. He was always very friendly and smartly dressed and would say hello to anyone and everyone. A real nice person 🤗

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I see Battersea Dogs home have put up a tribute fund in his name that has raised over £200k already.

Be interesting to see if they can find anyone close to take over his ambassadorial/tv role for them

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I see Battersea Dogs home have put up a tribute fund in his name that has raised over £200k already.

Be interesting to see if they can find anyone close to take over his ambassadorial/tv role for them

I hope so, my now 8yr old lad, watched his xmas dog one last year, the day after boxing day he made us take him to the pet shop, he spent 30quid of his xmas money on dog toys and we went to the dogs trust with them. He truly inspired my lad and hopefully more.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I hope so, my now 8yr old lad, watched his xmas dog one last year, the day after boxing day he made us take him to the pet shop, he spent 30quid of his xmas money on dog toys and we went to the dogs trust with them. He truly inspired my lad and hopefully more.

I'd say that's what you call an inspiring legacy. It's well known I love dogs so have so much time for rescuers - he did an amazing job.