Parkland Golf -East Lothian or thereabouts.

Meeko

Hacker
Visit site
There is a good few courses around Midlothian which is still a good drive away but not that far really. Newbattle, Kings Acre, Broomieknowe to name 3. All pretty decent parkland courses.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
For the easiest drive from Gullane then it’s Royal Musselburgh, it’s in good nick at this time. Monktonhall also in Musselburgh, it’s a bit longer but only if you get off the back tees. Haddington is in fair condition also and is much easier to get to than the others mentioned so far.
How many guys have you got, could get some discount at the Royal and possibly Dunbar as well. Drop me a PM if you’re interested.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
For the easiest drive from Gullane then it’s Royal Musselburgh, it’s in good nick at this time. Monktonhall also in Musselburgh, it’s a bit longer but only if you get off the back tees. Haddington is in fair condition also and is much easier to get to than the others mentioned so far.
How many guys have you got, could get some discount at the Royal and possibly Dunbar as well. Drop me a PM if you’re interested.

Well folks, just got back from a cracking week's golf. 11 rounds in 6 days and loved it. Most of it was links golf of course but did put in afew rounds of moorland or parkland as well. List was;
Gleneagles Centenary (not local I know, but worth the trip)
Gullane 2
Gullane 1
Craigielaw
Kilspindie
Whitekirk
Dunbar
Gullane 3
West links North Berwick
Duddingston
Mortonhall

Thanks to all for recommending the latter two. Duddingston was good, but thought Mortonhall was tremendous! Fantastic location and in great nick (club champs the week before apparently). And because we played late-ish Friday, and in the only spell of poor (ish) weather, we had the course to ourselves -saw only 4 other people on it.

A great week.

(Tommo21: you had any pm replies from me? Not sure I've been doing things properly with the pm stuff)

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Well folks, just got back from a cracking week's golf. 11 rounds in 6 days and loved it. Most of it was links golf of course but did put in afew rounds of moorland or parkland as well. List was;
Gleneagles Centenary (not local I know, but worth the trip)
Gullane 2
Gullane 1
Craigielaw
Kilspindie
Whitekirk
Dunbar
Gullane 3
West links North Berwick
Duddingston
Mortonhall

Thanks to all for recommending the latter two. Duddingston was good, but thought Mortonhall was tremendous! Fantastic location and in great nick (club champs the week before apparently). And because we played late-ish Friday, and in the only spell of poor (ish) weather, we had the course to ourselves -saw only 4 other people on it.

A great week.

(Tommo21: you had any pm replies from me? Not sure I've been doing things properly with the pm stuff)

Sent you a PM.............get sorted for next year as Gullane will host the scottish open.